Meals and Nutrition
- Our experienced cooks (Food Safety Supervisors) lovingly prepare delicious, nutritious meals and snacks daily to meet the dietary needs of our growing children.
- Rotating menus incorporate a wide range of fruit and vegetables, and wherever possible – locally sourced produce.
- Diverse meals expand young palates – offering a variety of flavours, colours, textures and cultures.
- Our children play an active role in growing and harvesting herbs for the kitchen.
- Our educators enjoy the meals with the children, making meal time lovely social experiences.
- We understand some children have special dietary needs – we are experienced at working in collaboration with families about this.
- We hold a Food Business License with the Brisbane City Council.
- We have a comprehensive Brisbane City Council approved Food Safety Program, which is implemented by qualified Food Safety Supervisors.
- We are proud that out kitchen has a 5 star Eat Safe in Brisbane rating by the Brisbane City Council.
Tarragindi Child Care & Development
311 Toohey Road Tarragindi QLD 4121
Ph: 3892 6044
Tarragindi Child Care & Development is located in Brisbane’s South.
The centre is close to bus routes / stops.
From the North, take the Marshall Rd exit on the South East Freeway.
From the South, take the Gaza Rd exit on the South East Freeway.