Careers at Tarragindi Child Care and Development
Professionals In Early Childhood Education
Sometimes we seek experienced, motivated early childhood educators to join our friendly, professional team – someone who is enthusiastic and values high quality care and education as much as we do. If you are as passionate about high quality care and early childhood education as we are, please read on!
We Value You
- We offer generous, individualised employee benefits (inc. renumeration) and above award conditions
- Participate in professional networking with our associated centre – over coffee and cake!
- Enjoy staff social opportunities
- We support your continual commitment to learning and development with diverse professional development opportunities.
- To support and welcome you, we offer a comprehensive settling in / orientation process
- Enjoy coming to work and engaging with an experienced, supportive team
- Create with and explore plentiful resources in beautiful learning environments – including a recently renovated outdoor space, oversize rooms
- Be a part of the lovely relationship we share with our local community – who seek us out as they acknowledge the high-quality care and education we provide.
Why Join Us
- Having been established since 1993 at Tarragindi Child Care and Development we value the skills, experience, and knowledge each early childhood educator brings to our team.
- We’d love to support the passion you bring to the role of working with children and their families through management commitment, diverse resources and an engaging environment.
Current Positions Available
We currently do not have any positions available.
However please submit your details below to register your interest and we will get back to you should a suitable position become available.
We’d love you to join us
Submit your details to register your interest in joining our team at Tarragindi Child Care and Development.